A high quality and flexible workforce is the key to being able to provide high quality patient care. This is why we need more flexible workers to return or join our bank, in order to keep up the NHS standards:
- Become part of the team
- Deliver the best care possible
- Build great relationships
- Develop your skills
The Pennine Acute Bank works in partnership with NHS Professionals (NHSP) to recruit bank staff. NHSP are now managing the in-house bank service for Nursing & Midwifery, Healthcare Assistants, Admin & Clerical and Support Services at The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
When you join the NHSP bank you are subject to its terms and conditions but you’ll enjoy the following perks:
- First choice of available shifts
- Annual leave
- Statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Training and development opportunities including Continuous Professional Development
- Access to NHSP Stakeholder Pension Plan
- A local team to provide help, support and advice whenever you need it
- 24/7 telephone access to a Service Centre
...and we are part of the NHS family.
Did you know we don’t just employ Nurses?
NHS Professionals also supplies The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust with Administration staff, Drivers, Porters, Distribution Operatives and many more.
How to enquire
If you or someone you know would like to get further details about the roles available and how join NHS Professionals, please contact the admin and clerical team on 03330144354 or firstname.lastname@example.org